Wednesday, February 27, 2008

mY iDoL...

My younger uncle, Mr.Sabri has been my idol for a long time. I admire him very much because he is successful, not just a teacher, but also businessman and as a family man. Mr.Sabri is a six-footer, with a fair complexion, a round face and curly black hair. He wears spectacles and I think this make him look more distinguished. My uncle dresses well usually wearing a long shirt, tie and pants when he goes to work. The pupils at the school that he works in said he is an excellent teacher. This is because he is a hardworking, nice and friendly teacher. My uncle also works as businessman. He sold many types of scarf,”kain pasang”, and silk. This stock he usually gets from supplier from Kelantan. He usually sold this item to the teachers at his school and the others school. Mr.Sabri is married to a primary teacher and they have two children-a eight-years-old girl and a four-month baby girl. He and his family lives at Kepayan, Sabah. My uncle loves his wife and their children very much. He always makes sure that he can spend a lot of time with them even though his job makes him very busy. During weekends, he always brings his family to a holiday. Usually they went to beach or other interesting place like Kundasang, Tawau, and sometimes they went to Sarawak and so on. They always come back to Terengganu when school holidays. This is because my uncle and aunt didn’t work at this time. So, they can stay at Terengganu for a long time. You can say that my uncle is a very happily married man. I would like to be like my uncle, Mr.Sabri one day. But first, if I want to be successful in life, I have to concentrate on my studies and that is what I am doing now.

(311 words)

No comments: