Tuesday, February 19, 2008

aBoUt mYsELf...:-)

Assalamualaikum...
My name is Fazilah Jamiah Binti Wahab and I was 21years old. I live in Kg.Kesom,Manir. I am second child from seven siblings who are six girls and one boy. I was born on 2nd January 1987 on Friday morning. My hobby is cooking. I like to cook dish and when near Aidilfitri,I like to make various type of raya biscuits likes Almond London, tart, coco crunch biscuits and so on. Besides that, I like to listening radio during free time. This is because I like to hear retro songs. My favourite food is ‘laksa penang’ and my favourite drink is ‘milo ice’. My ambition is want to be a person whose does succeed in IT business. This is because I want to return second service to my parents that already done many good deeds. Insyaallah..

(133 words)

1 comment:

Hamidi Khalib said...

Salam..

Hi Fazilah...do send me some raya cookies during raya festival ok...tq..don't laugh too much..hahahah